- Address: 1130 Padman Drive, West Albury NSW 2640
- Telephone: (02) 6021 5620
- Facsimile: (02) 8330 6340
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception Hours:
- Monday 9am – 5pm
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 9am – 5pm
- Friday 9am – 5pm
- Closed Weekends and public holidays
- Referrals can be sent electronically, via medical objects, fax, email. Appointments are triaged for urgency.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: If you have ANY of these symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, please call ahead to the reception before your appointment on (02) 6021 5620. If you have been to a Melbourne COVID 19 hotspot within the last 14 days, or been in contact with someone from a Melbourne COVID 19 hotspot, please call reception before your appointment on (02) 6021 5620. Thank you for your cooperation.
CROSSING THE BORDER: Residents from Victorian towns in the border zone are eligible for a permit to cross the border into NSW. Requests for a permit can be made through the Service NSW website via this link: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-covid-19-nsw-border-entry-permit