GENERAL INFORMATION ON UROLOGICAL CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS) – Very good patient information
- Urology Care Foundation – American Urological Association (AUA)
- Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ)
- European Urological Association (EAU)
CANCER INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
- Cancer Australia – Australian Government Cancer Support Initiative
- Cancer Council Australia – Non profit Cancer support
- MacMillan Cancer Support – UK based support and information
- US National Cancer Institute (NIH) – US based support and information
- Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group (ANZUP) – The national cooperative clinical trials group, covering all types of urologic cancer in Australia and New Zealand.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) – Helping men deal with the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer, raising awareness and funding research into prostate cancer.
- NHMRC Centre of Research Excellence in Prostate Cancer Survivorship – Collaborative research, established in 2016 to better understand and meet the survivorship needs of men with prostate cancer, their partners and families.
- Bladder Cancer Australia Charity Foundation – A not-for-profit foundation to increase public awareness and support of Bladder Cancer and to campaign for improved screening.
- Their booklet Bladder Cancer – Solving The Puzzle can be downloaded from the website.
- Kidney Health Australia – A non-profit organisation promoting kidney and urinary tract health through research, consumer participation, education and health service excellence.
- 10 for IO – Understanding immuno-oncology for kidney cancer
- Continence Foundation of Australia – (Continence Helpline Ph 1800 33 00 66)
- Victorian Continence Resource Centre
- Continence Aids Payments Scheme (CAPS)
- CAPS Form
- Male Pelvic Floor Muscle Video – 3D animation
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Interstitial Cystitis Association
- International Painful Bladder Association
KIDNEY STONE DIET
- Kidney Stone Diet – Queensland health information sheet
GENERAL HEALTH INFORMATION
- Health Direct Australia – (24hr helpline Ph 1800 022 222)
- Quitline – Support with quitting smoking (Quitline Ph 137 848)
- Carer’s Australia – Carer’s advisory and counselling service (Ph 1800 242 636)
- Palliative Care Australia – Emotional and counselling support (Ph 1800 772 273)
- Griefline – (Ph 1300 845 745)
- Translation Interpreting Services – (Ph 131 450)
- MedicAlert® Foundation Australia – 24/7 Emergency Response Service